New Pantene Pro-V Formulation Works Deep at Hair’s Core

By on March 18, 2016
Pantene Shampoo review
Beauty India

Pantene launched its newest formulation to restore and maintain hair health from the core. This breakthrough – which is the world’s first to work at the core for stronger, shinier hair – will give women across the region more beautiful hair that can do it all!

Unlike other products that address only the outer 5% of the hair fiber, new Pantene Pro-V with Histidine, goes deep inside the hair shaft – to the cellular level – to work on the remaining 95% where damaging impurities exist. As the impurities build up over time, hair starts to weaken. Hair feels rough and becomes less manageable, and visibly loses its depth of colour and natural shine.

Principal scientist for Pantene and member of the Pantene Hair Research Institute, Dr. Jeni Thomas PhD., shares the journey to discover Histidine, in order to give women everywhere visibly healthy hair which is strong and shiny;
“We studied the differences between hair and skin, and discovered two points of significance. The first was that skin cells have a natural purification process, whereas hair does not! The second was that the molecule Histidine was already playing a part in skin’s natural removal of oxidative minerals. This gave us the idea to send Histidine into the hair fiber core to see how effective it was at removing impurities from within.”

When hair is unhealthy at the core it loses its shine, much like a diamond with inclusions. A flawed diamond cannot reflect light in the same way so it appears dull and lacks brilliance. When Histidine seeks out and identifies impurities, much like flaws in a diamond, it removes them altogether, revealing hair that is stronger, shinier and visibly healthy.

 

Dual Defence for Double The Results!

Histidine is being added across Pantene’s new Pro-V formulas. When used in conjunction with Pantene’s shampoos, which feature EDDS Keratin Damage-Blocking technology, the system works in different parts of the hair shaft to prevent and repair damage on the surface and at the core of hair.

According to Dr. Jeni Thomas PhD., the result is a dual-defence against mineral impurities:

“Our studies have shown that using EDDS in shampoo and Histidine in conditioning formulas can reduce damaging mineral impurities up to 2.5 times more than shampoo with EDDS alone.”

Pantene pushes to innovate their formulations because Pantene knows that when your hair is strong on the inside a more beautiful you shines through.

Hair Health From The Core So You Can Do It All!

Extensive research by the Pantene Hair Research Institute proves that the new Pantene Pro-V formulations deliver hair that can do it all. Thanks to innovations such as histidine, new Pantene will erase the damage of 100 blow-dries, allow you to try 30 styles in just as many days, and stand up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit heat. Women will notice that even after the harshest torture tests, hair will be less likely to break, fall and split, and will hold colour for longer with a healthy-looking shine.

While today’s women are always experimenting when it comes to their hair, this often means compromising the hair’s health. That’s where Pantene comes in. Because Pantene knows that when your hair is strong on the inside a more beautiful you shines through. Pantene’s newest innovation gives women stronger, shinier hair.

Try new Pantene for stronger, shinier hair that can do it all!

Beauty World

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Stay in touch with the beauty and cosmetics market in Africa

Our newsletter will introduce you to new members of our website and connect you with potential business partners through our internal matchmaking algorithm. Stay in touch...